The complete pregnancy course by specialized Occupational therapists (oefentherapeuten)
We provide a complete pregnancy course in which all phases of your pregnancy, childbirth and the time after are discussed. In addition, we do a lot of exercises so that you stay as fit as possible and are well prepared for your delivery and postpartum period.
The course consists of 6 lessons and a post partum meeting. The 6 lessons consist of two parts; a theory and a practical part. During the theory you will receive information about the various aspects of pregnancy and there will be room for your questions. During the practical part, you actively practice to prepare your body for childbirth.
You are in a group of like-minded English-speaking pregnant women to spar with and share experiences during and after your pregnancy.
The course is given by Pelvic specialist (registered bekkenoefentherapeut) Suzanne van Ee and Children and baby specialist (registered kinderoefentherapeut) Roos Homburg.
– Dates: 21tst of June till 26th of July
– Every Wednesday: 10:30-11:30 AM
– Location: Maria Austriastraat, 117 IJburg
– Costs: €275,- (possibly less when with an additional insurance)
Register by sending an email to email@example.com or call 06-42713539
· Stages of pregnancy
· Changes in your body during pregnancy
· Learn to deal with your body and prevent pelvic pain
· Anxiety and mental well-being
· The stages of childbirth and your cooperation
· The body after childbirth and recovery
· Daily activities and good postures with your baby and supporting your baby’s development
· Sleep and proper rest for parents and baby
Schroom niet te bellen of mailen met vragen!
Vriendelijke groet Suzanne